Had a summer romance and now it's time to move on? Things just aren't working out? Your guy or gal leave you in a puddle of heartbreak?
Here are five songs for this weekend's list to help soothe your heartache...
5. "Ain't No Sunshine" - Bill Withers. Oh the blues and pain of it all. It's dark, it's deary, it's like...there's no sunshine when she's gone. Let Bill Withers mournful voice be a sympathetic voice during this pain.
4. "Somebody That I Used to Know" - Gotye. It's maddening, your sad, but at some point you just have to move on. You don't really know them anymore.
3. "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" - Paul Simon. When it dawns on you that you need to leave, let Paul give you some suggestions, like just slip out the back, Jack.
2. "Fall to Pieces" - Patsy Cline. Now that you've gotten out, what's it like everytime you see your old flame? Well, for some it's so painful that they fall apart.
1. "I'm so Lonesome I Could Cry"- Hank Williams. Feeling alone? No one loves you anymore? Old Hank feels your pain.
Like the music? Come by The Musick Channel Garage Sale and pick up some classic vinyl albums, along to other merchandise.
Copyright 2018 - All Rights Reserved.